Search Engine Optimization Services for Targeted Traffic
Optimizing your web site for improved search engine rankings on specific, highly-targeted keyword phrases is the most effective way to improve your traffic. The best search engines are designed to find sites that provide users with the information they seek, rather than just promoting sites that spend the money to advertise. Through search engine optimization, you can give your users what they want, and the search engines will keep them coming to you.
By optimizing the code and content of your site, you will not only improve your rankings and bring in more users, you will also provide those users with the right content, making it easier for them to find what they want. In other words, your optimized website will bring in more of the people who are looking for precisely the products, information, and services you provide.
Why should you use search engine optimization services?
There are other ways to increase the traffic to your site, but none of them provide the advantage of real search engine optimization:
- You can spend your money on massive databases of email addresses and send out ads, but those lists usually contain numerous duplicates and bad addresses. Besides, if you're like me, you probably delete emails like those without even opening them.
- You can buy into pay-per-click advertising programs, but they become increasingly expensive over time and must be constantly monitored.
- You can try to fool the search engines using cloaking or spamming techniques, but that's likely to get your site banned.
Apart from being expensive and risky, these methods all fail to improve the user experience, which is the only thing that will turn increased traffic into increased business.
Making your web site better for the users and the search engines
I have been studying and practicing honest SEO since 2000. My website optimization services include the following:
- Studying your site and comparing it with those of your competitors.
- Researching the keyword phrases that your potential customers are using in the search engines.
- Editing the text of your site for clarity and use of the proper phrases.
- Improving the structure of your site for easier navigation.
- Cleaning up the code to make pages load more quickly and removing any questionable elements that could get you banned from the search engines.
- Getting the right sites to link to yours.
The web was supposed to be "the great equalizer," and it still can be. Money isn't the only thing that will bring people to your site. I can help you make your web site the best it can be. Contact me, and let's get to work.